Our graduate development programme is built to support your drive and ambition. From working on world-renowned projects to learning from industry leading experts, you will find the environment challenging and rewarding.
From the offset you will take on responsibility on live projects – developing your skills and knowledge through structured training, mentorship and guidance.
Our award-winning programme has seen graduates take up opportunities in North America, Denmark, Vietnam and Dubai – to name but a few – and go on to manage divisions, lead business units and take Mace into new realms.
Whatever your aspiration, we’ll help you redefine the boundaries of your ambitions.
- Classroom and virtual sessions covering key stages in the construction lifecycle, and key business skills such as presentation and influencing
- Interactive group projects using live case studies, working with a number of other graduates in disciplines across the business allowing you to build a strong network.
- Networking opportunities with senior managers and peers
- Volunteering and charity fundraising opportunities
- Guidance and support in order to progress towards professional membership with industry bodies, including the CIOB, ICE, RICS, Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE) and The Professional Body for Facilities Management (BIFM)
- One-to-one support from line managers, mentors, recent graduates and industry professionals
- A competitive salary, plus a joining bonus
- Other benefits including season ticket loans, private health insurance, gym subsidies, retail and leisure discounts and the cycle to work scheme